Thursday, October 6, 2011

The A,B,C,'s of L,E,A,H

Well hello there!


I told my mom the other day that my life is pretty boring lately so I haven't had anything to write about believe it or not.  It's not that I don't have the time, I just don't have anything interesting to say, bummer right?


So as I was walking Sierra and pushing Leah in her stroller one afternoon I was wondering if I could come up with the ABC's of what I love about Leah, or just about Leah in general I guess.  I'm going to attempt it without being redundant and keeping it somewhat interesting to you as the reader too.


Lets see how this goes:


A -  Angelic.  She just has this look about her when she is awake or asleep that is so angelic.  She is just a precious little baby and so beautiful!






B - Beautiful baby blues!  If you haven't noticed by any of her pictures, she's got the most beautiful big blue eyes!






C - Chubby cheeks!  I told my mom that her cheeks were like clouds and she said that they are more like feather pillows.  I agree, they are like feather pillows.  You just want to kiss them over and over again because your lips just sink right into them, they are the best!






D - Dimples.  She's got her daddy's dimples and I love them just like I love her daddy's.






E - Elbows.  I know it might sound kinda strange, but she has not one but two dimples in her elbows!  She is so full of rolls that her arms have created two dimples in her elbows, so cute!



F - Fiamengo!  She is a Fiamengo through and through that's for sure!  She has so many characteristics that are just like her Grandpa Fiamengo and of course her daddy.






G - Giggles.  As Leah has gotten to her 4th month of life and entered the 5th she is all smiles and giggles.  The giggles are the best!  They are gut giggles and they just make you giggle right back!  Silly girl.






H - Happy!  Leah is the happiest baby on the block!  Of course she has her cranky nights (we call her Mrs. Crankenstein on those nights) but overall she is one of the happiest babies I know.  I love that about her!






I - Inspiring.  She is so inspirational to both Marc and I.  She inspires me to be the best mom and person I can be.  I know that she will learn by watching me and that inspires me to just be a good person and to be kind and loving to everybody.  She inspires Marc to be the best worker he can be.  He works so hard for us girls to make sure that we can live the best life ever.






J - Jelly Belly.  One of the things that she laughs at the hardest is when you "fart" on her belly or when Marc acts like he is eating her jelly belly.  Here's her jelly belly pic . . . don't judge! :)






K -  Kissable!  She is just so kissable!  She is going to hate me as she gets older because I am constantly kissing her.  If I ask her if I can have a kiss she instantly opens her mouth and I get a juicy wet one.  I'm ok with it just so long as she lets me kiss her.  Also, if you refer back to "C" you will notice that I love to kiss her chubby little cheeks too!






L - Leah.  Obviously I love everything about her so as a whole I just have to give Leah for L.






M - Marc.  Yep, Marc.  She is 100% her daddy's daughter.  She looks just like him, her mannerisms are just like him, she likes the same things he likes and dislikes the same things he dislikes.  She is his new twin, Bryan (his real twin) has got nothing on her.






N - Napper.  I don't want to jinx myself here, but she is a great sleeper!  She sleeps 9-12 hours at night and naps throughout the day, maybe thats why she's such a happy girl?






O - Outgoing.  Sure maybe at 4 months its hard to tell whether your child will be outgoing or not, BUT I think she is outgoing and thats all that matters!  As of now, she definitely knows who her mommy is and sometimes all she wants is mommy.  For the most part though, she will go to just about anyone I hand her too.  She's been in the arms of so many people and she takes it like a champ, she loves all the attention, what a ham!






P - Pooper!  Lol.  I know its a weird thing to love about your baby, but I do love that she's got the best digestive system around!  No worrying about those horrible stomach pains around here!






Q - Queen B.  She skipped right over Princess and went straight to Queen!  She was high maintenance when she came out (2 hours of pushing, cord around her neck, meconium in the womb) and I'm sure she will stay that way!  Good luck to the man of her choice one day . . . many many many years from now!






R - Reader.  Believe it or not, she really enjoys us reading to her.  She even has her favorite books already.  She really likes Little Pookie, Ocean Babies, Toddler Bible, and all of her sleepy time books too!






S - So many S words for her.  Smile, she's got a great smile and she shows it all the time, gums and all!  Skin, such unbelievably soft skin.  You just want to rub her arms and legs and face all the time because her skin is just so soft.  Sophie, her little Sophie giraffe is her travel buddy, she almost always has Sophie under her arm.  Sierra, her all the time buddy.  She LOVES Sierra!  Sierra will instantly put a smile on her little face.  She loves to just watch her or to pet her soft fur.






T - Tongue.  She loves her tongue and she has a long one too!  So that sucker is always sticking out of her mouth and she is always playing with it if she's not playing with her toes!






U -  Unbelievable.  She is truly unbelievable.  All of the new things that she learns every day and every "1st" that she has is unbelievable to us as her parents.  Just the idea of pregnancy and birth alone is an unbelievable thing, I still can't grasp it all.






V -  Voice.  Leah is discovering her voice and its the cutest little thing you will ever hear!  When she laughs you can hear her little voice in there but all of her coo's and goo's and talking are pretty much the best.






W -  Watches.  She watches our every move all day long.  If I walk across a room 100 times she will turn her little head back and forth 100 times just to watch me.  If someone across the way is having a conversation with me she will just sit there and watch that person move their mouth and talk to me.  She is always watching.






X -  X-tra healthy.  I know, I know, lame, but you try to come up with an X adjective to describe a baby!  Anyway, Leah, as you can see by her photos, is an extra healthy girl!  She is full of rolls!  So super roll-y all over her arms and legs . . . and chin!  Thats what makes her so cute!






Y -  Yeeeeeah!  Pronounced Yee-Ahh.  This is how our nephew Dylan says Leah so now her name has been dubbed Yeeah by my side of the family :)






Z -  Zzzzzzz.  Leah is mommy and daddy's little sleeper!  She loves to catch Z's and she is the best because she will nap anywhere!  In her crib, on the couch, in her pack n play, in the car at the beach, at the pool, wherever she is she will nap.  Plus she sleeps through the night (for the most part).  She's a good girl!



Well . . . there it is!  Leah's alphabet soup!  I hope you enjoyed the pictures at least :)  Hope to have something a little more interesting to talk about next time.

Enjoy this beautiful day! 

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. love your ABC's for Leah♥ she has the bestest parents ever♥ love u guys soooo much'ers..xoox0x0x

    ReplyDelete